Achilles Motorsports uses an extremely hi-tech Dry Film Lubricating process that will keep friction to a minimum allowing your engine to rev faster without worry while keeping oil temperature lower. Perfect for high performance street, sprint or endurance racing engines this specialized treatment protects vital engine bearings on dry engine starts and during extreme temperatures and high RPM operation.
This specialized treatment is the same process that is the choice of professional engine builders around the world, used on all NASCAR, ALMS, and Grand-Am engines. Our bearing provide increased insurance against mechanical thermal breakdown compared to the OEM type bearing, showing much less wear during routine inspections.
- For high performance and racing engines we strongly recommend upgrading the OEM type connecting rods bolts to an ARP Connecting Rod Bolt Set to keep your bearing and caps tight even under the most extreme conditions, eliminating potential walk and bearing problems.
- As with all racing and performance bearings professional installation is required. Please check all clearances as per manufactures specifications.
- Bearings supplied are labeled as Blue 440(Rod Side) & Red 439(Cap Side)
Fits the Following Vehicles and Engines
- 2001 - 2006 BMW E46 M3 Coupe, Convertible
- 2001 - 2002 BMW Z3M* Z3 M Coupe, Z3 M Roadster (Models Equipped with S54 only)
- 2006 - 2008 BMW Z4M Z4 M Coupe, Z4 M Roadster
- BMW S54 Engine